lunes, 14 de mayo de 2007

In English, please...

In one post that I wrote in the 1st of March of 2007, I told you all that I could see where did the blog's visitors come from and this time I've to tell you that we've received few foreign visits in our Blog. For example, we have been visited from U.SA., Republic of Singapore, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden... Probably, most of these visitors can’t understand posts written in Spanish, for that, I'm writing this comment in something similar to English (LOL).

From here, I ask or beg all foreign visitors who enter in this Blog, please, post a comment in any language you want. It would be really curious and amazing to see that people who are really far from us (Singapore, more than 11.000 Km far away) have visited our website. I think that if they post some comment from where they come from and adding some links with information or photos about their location, it would be very interesting! What do you think about?

Orisoain is a very little village from the North of Spain, located in the middle area of Navarre, this town has only around 90 habitants and it would be great see that people from cities which has 7.000.000 habitants or more are interested in us or at least that they have visited our Weblog.

Finally, I repeat that if you're foreigner and you are in this Blog, please, ¡post a comment!

Here I give you one high resolution wold map to find what is our location in this huge World.



¡¡COME ON, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!


P.D.: Excuse me for my bad level of English. I know that I've to improve it...